TUESDAY- SNOW DAY
WEDNESDAY - QUIZ / Q-Notes 2:2 Heat Transfer
THURSDAY - Atmosphere & Heat WebQuest
FRIDAY - Complete WebQuest
New Textbook: Weather & Climate
Project: Forecasting the Weather Web Quest DUE: Feb. 13th
Students will have time to work in class after they complete class work.
Open the document and save a copy to U:Drive to work on. Or answer on a sheet of paper.
MONDAY - 1:1 The Air Around You / Bill Nye Atmosphere
TUESDAY - Layers of the Atmosphere Foldable
WEDNESDAY - Finish Work ; Weather What Is It?
THURSDAY - Q-Notes 1:3
FRIDAY - NO SCHOOL
Hydrology Online Review Assignment
1. Go to - http://techalive.mtu.edu/meec/module01/HydrologicCycleQuiz.htm and label the diagram
2. Take the online quiz http://www.softschools.com/quizzes/science/water/quiz316.html
3. Take MYQuiz at http://goo.gl/forms/qTfMhJQ8q5 Your score will be sent to me. Do your best.
MONDAY - NO SCHOOL - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
TUESDAY - Review for Hydrology Test (7th Hour will see Cranbrook show during 3rd Hour)
WEDNESDAY - Review for Hydrology Test
THURSDAY - Hydrology Test
FRIDAY - 1st, 2nd & 3rd Hours - Special Cranbrook Science Show; 7th Hour: Water Cycle Foldable & Video http://www.neok12.com/diagram/Water-Cycle-01.htm
1. Bring a box of tissue to class - Due Wednesday.
2. Go to http://www.discoverwater.org/blue-traveler/ Complete the activity and printout your passport to turn in. Due Wednesday.
3. Turn in your printout or a note about your current grade signed by a parent or guardian by Thursday.
MONDAY - QUIZ (open notes) ; Bill Nye Water Cycle with worksheet ; Extra Credit: Complete the water droplet passport-see last Tuesday for website and directions. Due Wednesday. Extra Credit: bring a box of Kleenex for the class.
TUESDAY -Water Shed Coloring Activity
WEDNESDAY - Q-Notes 1:5 (Q/A, key terms + definition)
THURSDAY - Ground Water - Bill Nye Caves with worksheet
FRIDAY - NO SCHOOL / RECORDS DAY!